Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Summer is Here!

Summer is here again! Tomorrow is the first official day of the summer and I know everyone will be take vacations or just doing fun stuff with their kids this summer. What are you going to do with all those pictures you take on your vacation? Why not send them to me and I will put them together in a book for you to have forever. What good are pictures just sitting on your computer when you can have a nice, hardbound book to share with everyone?

These books also make great gifts for loved ones. I've made several books for my family and it's been one of their favorite gifts they've received. So if you have a birthday coming up or even though Christmas is still 6 months away, it's not too early to think about giving a book for a Christmas gift.

Just email me at karyn.hallman@gmail.com and we can get started on one of the most memorable gifts you can give. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment