Saturday, September 24, 2011

Disney Scrapbook Pages

Here are a few samples of the last Disney scrapbook I did. The book ended up being 100 pages so I can't post them all but I wanted to give you an idea of what I can do for a Disney book.
I know a lot of people have gone to Disney World or Disneyland this past year so now that you're home, what are you going to do with all those pictures? Here's where I come in and can help you create a beautiful book for you and your family.
Or did you go on a trip with the grandparents this year? Why not give them the perfect gift this Christmas - a scrapbook preserving those memories forever! Grandparents love to show off their grandchildren and this is the perfect way to do so. Plus it helps to get one of those "hard to buy for" people scratched off your Christmas list!







No comments:

Post a Comment