Saturday, September 3, 2011

Scrapbooking

I've been scrapbooking for the last 15 years. I started out with a trip to Disney World I took with my now-husband when he proposed to me in front of the castle and I was hooked from the start. I did scrapbooking the old fashioned way where I had the kitchen table covered in papers and printed pictures, but after becoming a graphic designer, I learned a much faster, much cleaner way to scrapbook. I do all my designs digitally and have the full page printed which makes it some much easier, smaller books that stake nicely and a cleaner work-area. Not to mention I don't have to clear off an area so we can eat dinner every night.

I will be posting some of my scrapbooks shortly to give you an idea of what I can create for you, so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment