Thursday, September 8, 2011

Summer's over

So Labor Day has come and gone which means the unofficial end of summer is here. :( I'm sad that my kids are both back in school and we're back in the swing of things. BUT with the kids back in school, what better time to get those summer pictures together have a photobook/scrapbook made of that special trip to the beach or trip to Disney World or the mountains. If you're too busy running kids from here to there, work, keeping house and doing homework with the kids, but still want to have those memories put on paper to keep forever and share with friends, let me help you!! I would love to preserve your family memories and take that off your list of things to do. Everyone means to get this done but it always seems to be put on the backburner with everything else going on in life. This is also a great Christmas gift idea for the family.

For your first photobook/scrapbook order, I will give you a $25 discount. Share with friends and if they order, I will give you another $10 off your order. Just tell your friends to give me your name as a reference when they order their book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment